IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenges225

Hey Peeps!  It's time for a new month of Crazy Challenges... and guess who's the Hostess with the Mostess??  MEEEEE!!!!!!  lol

This week we are high stylin' with a color challenge from Pantone... Orchid is THE color of 2014 they say, so we are gonna be high stylin and bein in the "it" crowd!



My card is using Stampin Up Basic Gray, Whisper White and the stamp set called Reason to Smile (retired).  I embossed it in White embossing powder to try a technique I have drooled over.  I also put into play my NEW Gelatos... I was enabled into these and took them out of the package and *gasp* USED THEM!!!!!  WOOT!  The texture on the back panel comes from the freebie folder from Sale a Bration... LOVE that folder!!!! 


 If you decide to play along with us upload the card to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C225. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Inlinkz so that everyone else can see it too.

kj
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...