IO Stamps

GO! GO! GO! ~TCP Day 3

Hey Swanksters!!!  It's time for day 3 of sneak peeks!!!!  Today that ADORBS Bun Bun is in ACTION....

My main man is playing some BALL!!!  YUP!  The oblong brown ball and of course he HAS to be playing for THE COWBOYS!!!  WOOT! ;)  NO!  It is NOT ROMO... in my world he got traded..... ok anyway I digress...

I stamped Bun Bun and colored him, then cut him out. See the GO! "markers" ???  Well, those are actually field goal posts, but I decided to make them markers... I added some white marker to the green CS and mounted it all on top of the blue paper run through with the Star EF
 Well, that's it for me!!!  Head on over to Alma's to see who else is peeking today! :)

kj

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable KJ! I love how you made your field and the little markers! Such a fun set!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!! A football bunny!!! Adorable KJ. Another on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the football field - wonderful color too. And you are two clever with the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This . is . adorable! Lovin' the stars background..possibly an omen for the cowboys this year? CuteCute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww! Wicked cute my friend - HOW do you have time to craft admist the chaost going on in your life right now? Impressive Young Skywalker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the yard lines and markers! What a great card!!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...