IO Stamps

Cats Pajamas Last Sneak Peek~ Christmas

SO Peeps, are you READY???  The Cats Pajamas Release is TOMORROW!!!!  WOOT!!!!  Yep, 10-29-13 is the day for GOODIES!!!!  WOOOT!!!!!  :)

Today the final sneak set is called Simply Holiday!  This is an AWESOME set full of words to use as your focus... seriously sometimes those are all you need... other times you just need to HUSH, or at least that's what I'VE been told... teehee!  OK

My card uses the Christmas word stamp from this set, the font is gorgeous!  

Again I used the snowflake cut up, this time I didn't pop out the center pieces to give it a more formal look!  I added some pearls here, there and yonder and paired all of this with Cherry Cobler card stock and ribbon.  The DP is from My Minds Eye-Vintage Christmas.

Head to Miss Meowy's blog and see who's up today with peeks!!!  My Cat Pack has been KILLIN the peeks ALL WEEK!!!  I'm hanging with some pretty swanky sisters I tell ya! :) 

kj


5 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...