IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenges 185

Hey Peeps!  It's time for another challenge over at the C4C Blog!  This time Barbara has given us an inspiration photo to use as a "jumping off point" :)  I'm a literal person when it comes to picture inspiration, so I made my version of the starfish!  LOL  I really envy those that can see a picture and go with it.... I feel like I have to recreate the piece... SO, I DID! tee hee.



I used Stampin Up! CS, Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder to mimic the rocks.  The "Star Fish" were created using The Cats Pajamas Star cutups.  CAS Fridays "Breathe" set gave me my sentiment.  Some Gray Liquid Pearls and Silver Stickles, along with some ribbon and Viola!  Instant Starfish on rocks picture! ;)

Now head on over the the C4C Blog and peep what my Peeps did with this!  You will be inspired to play along!!!! :)

kj

4 comments:

  1. awesome card KJ ... love your version of the starfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle around the edges of the stars! Great card, KelliJo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these colkors just pop off the page. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...