IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenge 187 CAS

Hey Peeps!  Barbara brought us a challenge, over at Crazy4Challenges, that is pretty cool.... NO Designer Paper!  Make it CAS or not, but NO commercial made designer paper!!!

I created my card CAS in preparation for my Sister's 50th Birthday!  MAJOR OMG!  lol  I haven't let her live it down that she is ON THE EDGE OF OLD!!!! ;)

I used Paper Smooches "Slang Gang" and the Paper Smooches Numbers Dies.  Some scrap paper, a touch of Twine and the newly released Your Next Stamp Arrow dies.  LOVE this card!  lol

Head on over to the C4C Blog and peep the others goodies and link up and play along!  FUN STUFF!!!! 

kj

2 comments:

  1. I guess someone is turning 50 LOL ... love all those arrows pointing to the 50!

    ReplyDelete
  2. watch that OLD stuff....I am many years past that young milestone......cute card...really points out the age....lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...