IO Stamps

Post Release Hop~

Hey there peeps!  I'm coming in at the end of the party... family emergency!  Have the projects been AWESOME or WHAT????  Karen at Your Next Stamp is releasing AMAZING things EACH and EVERY MONTH!!!!! 

Today we are giving you ONE more peek before you go and SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!!!!

I used the Groovy Die Bundle and a bit of stickles in each flower center.  A Bit CARAZY but it fit my mood that day... love peace and flowers peeps!!! ;)


For my second card, LOL, I could NOT resist revisiting my Material Girl Days!!!!  Complete with Lace skirt and Bonnie Bell Lip Gloss! ;)

"Like Totally Radical Fhiona" was used here along with the Rubiks Cube! ;)  YES, mine is all solved... and I didn't pop this one apart to do it either! HA!



Now go on to YNS and peep the rest of the Team! :)

kj

1 comment:

  1. LOL I am sooooooo there with you on the Material Girl days KJ. Glad to hear mom is doing good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...