IO Stamps

YNS #20 Anything Goes~!

It's time again for another great challenge from Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.  This week we are saying "Let your Creative Flag Fly"... okay so I changed it up a bit... ;)  ANYTHING GOES is the name of the game... I went with an Autumn Card.  I LOVED these Jars & Globes when they came out and I STILL love them.  Today I used the Cylinder Globe Die and Cylinder Stamp set.  I filled the Cylinder with the Fall Globe Accessories set.  I colored my image and then clear gel penned the punkin.  a bit of Flower Soft in Autumn Mix for the bottom so my punkin wasn't just floating in there.  The paper is from Simple Stories.  The flags come from a piece of the DP that I cut the flag strips from and hot glued them onto my Autumn mix Trendy Twine.  Pretty fun using pieces of DP for embellishments. 

**tip** When using a hot glue gun no matter how careful you are you will get cobwebs.  SO... tee hee, While watching Craft Wars I picked up this tidbit from the glitter dude.  Hit your project with your heat gun, it's like a magic wand... POOF, no webs!  ;) Because face it, sometimes we need an instant grab adhesive and hot glue is "da' bomb" for that!

Here's my card:

Now here is what ya need to know... it's GOOD READS... so read it! ;)

 
YNS Challenge Guidelines...
1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge
5. You do not have to use YNS Stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink up!
6. Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin' YNS Guest Designers get a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package!!! That's right, you'll get your hands on some yummy YNS rubber stamps before anyone else and you'll get to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks! FUN!!! Plus you'll get the entire month of challenges in advance so you can play along with the YNS challenge team!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...