IO Stamps

Your Next Stamp Challenge #10... BOOKS!!!!

Hello Peeps!!!  It's time for another challenge over at Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog!!!!  I LOVE a challenge as it gets your stampy blood pumping!!!! :)  This week we are hosted by Suzanne.  The challenge is BOOKS!!!!  It is time for kiddos to return to school, so what is a better challenge right???  I know I personally DANCE A HAPPY DANCE this time of year.  The DRAMA KALAMA of a Teen Age Daughter is enough for me, so when she's here ALL DAY EVERY DAY.... **sigh** ok, enough of THAT rant.... lol

I created a book mark for this challenge using Fhiona and her Pony!  I gotta tell ya, I LOVE this image and have been chomping at the bit to use it since it arrived!!!!  I do have to admit that hot on the heels of the Olympics her clothing was easy to figure out!  lol 

 I didn't have a book mark die so I improvised and used a bottle tag die.  It also kinda looks like a door hanger, so SEE!!!!  You can turn anything into a book mark!!!! ;)  NO 'Scuses Lucy!!!!

I used the UBER AWESOME YNS Dies; Puffy Clouds and Fun Flower Spring Grass to add some fun.  Colored her up using my Touch Twin Markers and some gloss pen on her cap bill and boots, gotsta be SHINY!!!!  I used some Burlap ribbon and some Red Grosgrain Ribbon along with a button and striped ribbon to finish it off!  DONE!  CUTE!!!!

Here is a close up of the image!!!!  
YOUR NEXT STAMP DEETS:

1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge
5. You do not have to use YNS Stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink up!
6. Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin' YNS Guest Designers get a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package!!! That's right, you'll get your hands on some yummy YNS rubber stamps before anyone else and you'll get to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks! FUN!!! Plus you'll get the entire month of challenges in advance so you can play along with the YNS challenge team!!!!






2 comments:

  1. I adore your bookmark Kelli...such a cute stamp too she is now on MY wish list, my neice rides so it is a gotta have

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super bookmark Kelli well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...