IO Stamps

SFYTT February 2012

It's sketch time again at SFYTT, I'm SO glad that we have a whole MONTH to complete these... LOL    Your Next Stamp is the sponsor, and I just happen to have a stamp from there! ;)

I am using Jenny Suchin's Love is In the Air.  Hailey is a Giraffe NUT, in fact we bought her a 5 piece luggage set in Giraffe Print for when she goes to Paris in 40 days.... YIKES!  It's SUPER CLOSE!!!!  Anyway... Here is the sketch for February.
.

And here is my Card!!!

 Inside using some dienamics and split inking... I used my scissors! ;)

These are the Touch Twin Markers I used as I am going to enter this card into the Touch Twin Challenges also...

Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say thanks for playing, and YAY that you won!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...