IO Stamps

Winter Hugs Day 2



Hello everyone!  We are here for DAY 2 of the Winter Hugs Release!~  ALL information is on the Impression Obsession BLOG including the Design Team members playing along! 

Today I created 2 cute little numbers that were, again, fast and easy.  She a pattern lately?  LOL  



I have $10 Impression Obsession gift certificate to give to someone! Comment below with your favorite stamp from the release! All comments will be open until Saturday December 16th at noon CT. Winner will be announced on Monday December 17th.

Kelli

12 comments:

  1. I like the Scandinavian look of your flowers card. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your first card with the sprigs of flowers, Kelli! SO PRETTY! AND your second card is SO FUN with the heart balloon & sparkles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Love the stamps you used!
    My favorite is the Hearts & Flowers For You set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fresh, clean look of your cards. As for my favorite set, it's the wintry scene. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cards are clean and simple and
    elegant. Love them. My
    favorite is Party Elephant.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All kinds of love feels your cards are making me feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You my friend are the queen of CAS. Love these cards. Still love the sarcasm/sass best of all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I like fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you add details to your pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gotta love quick CAS cards!!! Sometimes CAS don't come quickly... for me anyway! I especially love the 2nd card with the bling!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...