IO Stamps

CC Designs New Release Hop


Hello Friends!!!!  YAY!!!!  It's release time at CC Designs!!!!!  Haven't the release peeks been AWESOME!!!!  Seriously VIKINGS!!!!  You talk about ORIGINAL!!!!  and CUTE!!!!!  **woot**

Today I am sharing Viking Nancy!!!  I also have paired her with some SUPER Fabulous dies!!!!  Yep!!!  Rhea has teamed up with Christine to provide CC fans with the BEST dies I have ever touched!  The quality is SUPERB!!!!! 

Here's my card:


HA!  Isn't she SASSY??!!??!!  You see those dies???  YES!!!!  This is an A2 sized card created using the Creative Basics Fancy Rectangle Build a Card set!   
I used craft cs, copper foil sheets and some fun designer paper.  I then added some Nuvo dots in Raspberry to match her sassy tough girl outfit!!!  The image was colored with my Copics!!!  

Here is the entire release AVAILABLE NOW!!!!! 


Thanks for popping in!  

KJ

1 comment:

  1. Love the shape, love the styling, love the colors. LOVE everything about it

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...