IO Stamps

Neat & Tangled ~ 7 Kids College Fund


Hello friends!  I'm just sharing a card I created using the new Neat & Tangled stamps from 7 Kids College Fund.  They have been on pre-order and have arrived!!!!  **WOOT**

This Neat & Tangled set is called Big Bold Brew.  I also used the matching dies for this stamp set, they are Big Bold Brew nice and neat dies.  First off let me tell you, these inked to perfection with NO prep!!!  I was AMAZED.... secondy, do you see the coffee cup handle?  The attention to detail cutting that piece out stole my heart, I have an issue with a big blog of white on an image, whether fussy cutting or a die.  I have to become one with my Exacto blades to remove things like this, but this die already did it.... LOVE!!!!! 

I stamped with Memento Jet Black onto Copic paper and colored it with my Copic markers.  Some Bo Bunny Valentines paper just seemed to fit right in, being a "masculine" card it is hard with all my girly papers LOL  I added a doily and some heart bling, gel pen and the wink pen!!!  DONE!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...