IO Stamps

Going Green~ A Note from the Funny Farm

Hello friends!!!!

I'm here with my last challenge card as a Krafty Girl for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!!!!

I can't tell you how AWESOME it has been playing with these FABULOUS stamps, working for a SUPER great Boss Lady, and rubbing shoulders with her BEYOND WOW Krafty Girls!!!!!

I figured I'd go out with a NOTE FROM THE FUNNY FARM!!!! :)



Seriously, how effective is this?  Simple Zig Watercolor markers, then stamped over the top .  I canted the sentiment because, well, I SCREWED UP stamping directly onto the card!  LOL!  Yep, TRULY the funny farm, although I wasn't laughing at the time!!!!

OK Thank you ALL for all the love, support and kind words you have given me over the last year!!!!

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I will miss seeing your creations in the release day blog hop. You've given me such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...