IO Stamps

Guesting at Quick Creations Stamps

Hey there Peeps!!!  I am guesting again today at Quick Creations Stamps!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!

Noelle is an AWESOME gal, I "met" her over at Kit & Clowder where we were both taking classes for Copic coloring!!!!  Noelle of course has finished the class, I... well, I'm proving it's an "at your own pace" kind of class!  LOL

BUT, I digress... Noelle has a store where she carries some of the HOTTEST names around!!!!  Today I'm using Whimsy Stamps "Freddie" and Wild Rose Studios Gorgeous Gingham Designer papers!!!

Isn't he CUTE!!!!!!  I kept my colors simple and added some Doodlebug dots for color splashes!!!!

Thanks SO much for popping by and make sure you head over to Quick Creations Stamps and pick up a Freddie and a few friends!!!  SUPER fast shipping!!!!!


KJ

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card! That stamped image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...