IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday


Hey Kraftin Kimmie Stamp Peeps!  It's time for another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge.  Today I have TWO cards to share,.... the first one is my "real" card for today, the 2nd, well, let's just say I thought it was just a cold, but apparently it was some WEIRD bug that was eating my common sense crafting cells!  LOL

I used StampinUp! DP for my card here using Love Story Sentiments.  I LOVE how Becky's sentiments can stand alone.


OK so HERE is my snotty card using Love Chemistry, from Becky also....


Don't forget that the Gimmie Kimmie collection (the ENTIRE new release) is on SALE right now and the $1 is almighty powerful in Canada.  Sad for Kimmie, but you can SCORE right now!!!!

OY!  lol  Well, that's it for me!  Make sure you go to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog and see who else is playing along today.

Thanks for popping in and laughing along with me! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...