IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Day 5~ Beauty and the Beast!

Well HEY THERE Krafty Friends!!!  Can you believe this???  EEEEEEK!!!!!  I am THRILLED to be sharing this sneak peek!!!!

This is Beast!

Beauty and the Beast was my sons FAVORITE movie as a lil!!!!!!  <3  I can TOTALLY sing EVERY song.... STILL!!!! <3

Today I am featuring my ABSOLUTELY favorite card of this week!!!!  I have been SO excited to share it!!!!!

When I created this card I was SO upset when my cracked glass ended up popping off in big chunks... but then I was all, "Oh HEY!  It's as if when Belle see's him in the looking glass and all the petals are falling off of the rose, he's running out of time to find his TRUE LOVE!"  SO... I then ADORED how it turned out...


Can you see the big chunks missing???


I tell ya!  I am SO THRILLED with this card!!!!  From the DP to the flower buttons I found at Hobby Lobby a couple months ago, knowing this stamp set was coming.... **Squee**

Here is the set in it's entirety... and THAT SENTIMENT... it's mine!!!!!  <3


OK hop along and leave some WELL deserved LOVE as I've seen the other BEAUTIFUL cards and, well, the artists deserve the adoration!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. I would never have thought of the cracked glass in that way!! Great job, Kelli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought of the cracked glass in that way!! Great job, Kelli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE this!!!! The crackle accents (if that is what you used) is perfect for this card! Beautifully done!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the breaking glass look. Such a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So creative! Love how you put him in the mirror and how he stands out from the darker background. My favorite Disney movie - so excited for this new release. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the black really frames him well. and the crackle technique looks great!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...