IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenges 301

Hey Crazies!!!!  WE MADE IT.... August is on the way out!!!!  Crazy4Challenges is here to help it out the door! ;)

With August all but over, crisp air comes to my mind, remembering chilly mornings waiting for the bus, but by mid morning we were peeling the layers off...

The challenge this week is to Tag It! :)

I created my card with this in mind,..... I used a SUPER Sweet The Greeting Farm set called Winter Greetings from the My Kid collection.


HA!  CUTE right???  I just took some mini shipping type tags, scrumpled em up, added some TH Distress inks squirted with some water then took my ribbon iron and ironed the tags which flattened them and dried them leaving the fun inked scrumple marks behind!

Thanks for popping in and make sure you head over to Crazy4Challenges and play along! :)

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...