IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday!


Hey Peeps!  It's TIME!!!!  Time for a new Wonderful Wednesday! But HEY!  How about this new graphic huh?  That Becky!  She is SO freaking TALENTED!!!!!!  LOVE this!!!!

OK now, I'm gonna share with you my card!

EEEEP!  Is this not CUTE??!!!!  I LOVE this little card o' mine!!!!  I have to give a shout out to Lizzy Smith for this layout!  I saw a card of hers and HAD to copy this.  It's FANTASTIC!!!!!

I created my card using the NEWLY RELEASED set called Sweet Birthday Kids.  There is still time for the discounted bundle from the last release **jus' sayin'**  I paired sweet LuLu with some Doodlebug DP & Sprinkles, Prima flowers and a FUN wooden accent!  **note** I popped the white pearls out of the smaller flowers and added red Kaisercraft pearls and cut off the fluffy stuff out of the larger flower and added a Kaisercraft bling.

SO, come on over and play along!  Remember you could WIN a $20 GC to the Kraftin Kimmie Store!!!  NO NEED to use a KK image.  Just come play along!!!  We LOVE to have people join us!!!


Thanks for popping in.

KJ

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the papers & layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh...just really, really cute Kelli! I love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...