IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge






Hey Krafty Peeps!  It's time for another challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie!  This week it's Black and White.  Yep! You heard that right! ;)  YAY!  I LOVE black and white challenges so I got VERY excited when this idea popped into my brains!

HA!  Yep, that is one of the images from the newly released A Bit Smart Assy stamp set!  I stamped her onto Stampin Up Chalkboard paper in Versakmark and used white embossing powder.  I then took some Stampendous Frontage and sprinkled it generously around the image.  You know like a flour spill! ;)  HA! LOVE IT

OK, make sure you head over to Kraftin Kimmie, grab a Gimme Kimmie Special and then come on over to the Kraftin Kimmie blog and link up and play along!  YAY!  YOU could win a Kraftin Kimmie GC! 

Thanks for popping by!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...