IO Stamps

The Cats Pajamas Sneak Day 1

Hey Kitties!  It's time for the NEW RELEASE over at The Cats Pajamas Rubber Stamps!!!!



Alma has done it again!  LOL  I'm tellin' ya, her brains were on overload with creativity AGAIN for this release!  TONS of FUN cut ups and of course STAMPS!!!!!

Today we are sneaking a peek at The Official Grinch.  Tee Hee!  Here is my card


HA!  that poor Sprinkle, somebody gave her an Ugly Sweater and she is, umm, Thrilled??!!



You see that pop up?  YES!  THAT IS NEW!!!!!  It's a Cut Up to assist in making these FUN Pop up cards!!!  I tell ya this is WAY better than measuring!!!!  Have I ever mentioned measuring is NOT my friend?

For the front of my card I used the Big Scallop Cut Up,  "Nightie" alphabet set & the Numbers Plate cut up! Sprinkle was stamped twice in the funky sweater paper and her sleeves are slightly popped up with a glue dot and edges rolled to give it volume.

Now make sure you are IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!

and come join us at the Pajama Party!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Oh Kelli I love this, these pop ups are soooo cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee I love ....For You...the Official Grinch. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, this is so darling, and funny.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...