IO Stamps

Wonderful Wednesday Challenge with Kraftin Kimmie




Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge for October and we hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!  Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!

I chose the UBER CUTE Cave Kids by Cheryl Grant for my card today.  I tell ya, when Kimmie posted the little tease before these were released I TOTALLY screamed THE FLINTSTONES!!!!!!  OK, so perhaps you were sheltered, or I'm showing my age... but the Flintstones were absolutely YABBA DABBA DOO AWESOME!!!!!  I LOVED that show, that silly Dino!  HAHAHAHAHAH

OK, so I stamped my Bam Bam first then created a mask with 2 sticky notes and then stamped Pebbles and Pesky neighbor kid (yes, I made that one up).... BUT... I colored them in traditional Cave wear and added their accessories.  The Flintstones  Rock as does Kimmie and Cheryl for creating and supplying this stamp set... seriously it IS a must have!!!! 


We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!!   It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until October 14th at midnight! 

At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the Flintstones!! You did a fantastic job making this card look like Pebbles and Bam Bam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Pebbles and Bam Bam! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...