Can you BELIEVE IT????

We have an EXCITING announcement today at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  The AMAZING Mi Ran Jung has signed on to design EXCLUSIVE images for us!!!!

YES!!!!  **fist bump**  I first saw these images in my Copic class and love her style.  NOW I get to DESIGN with them!!!  WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

I chose this image as my first to play with and share with you all!!!!  It's called Santa's Helper!!!!  LOVE this... I also LOVE the color combo of soft blues and purples for Winter....

SEE???!!!!  SAWEET image right???  OK, you too can have this along with 2 others ONLY available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.... RUN STAMPERS, RUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

kj



6 comments:

  1. Awesome Kelli! Awesome job coloring too, love the card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting..... Now I am running.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Awesome. Love your coloring and your colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great colour combo and image is adorable.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Sweet, simple and elegant! Right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo sweet image and adorable colouring and layout, really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...