IO Stamps

Treasure Times Inspirational Post 2

Hello friends!!!!  Just wanted to share with you a card I made when playing with the Lilly Mae Beach Comber stamp! 

I began coloring her and decided I wanted her britches to be white, so I whipped out my C's from Copic and began.  I ended up a bit heavy handed and was upset then thought!  HEY!  I'm gonna do the whole card in Cools, Neutrals, Warms and Toner colors, except her skin!  :)  and THIS is what came out of it!  I gotta say, I LOVE it!

I used my Stampin Up Labels framelits to cut out the shape on the designer paper also from Stampin Up called Typeset.  Placed the image behind the paper then wrapped it twice in Cream Seam Binding.  Mounted it onto Crumb Cake CS for matting and them popped all that up on dimensionals! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

kj

2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely stamp and you have coloured it beautiful !!
    Like those tones ....
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelli this turned out so cute!!! I love how you used the map for it, it just brings it all together! So cute!!! Thank you!
    ~Jody~

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...