IO Stamps

C4C248

Hey Peeps!  Welcome to a new Crazy4Challenges Challenge week!!!!  This week it's 3D.  Now I'm not a pop up card kind of girl... and apparently I wasn't meant to have an easy time with a step out card as my die from The Stamps of Life came to me with a major bend in it! :(  Don't worry, if you order it it will be packaged properly! ;)  LOL  SO, I went with the good ol stamp an image twice, color and cut part out and pop it up strategy! ;)

I used Blended Blooms for my card and colored it with the Cool Copic color family.  I added some pop of red for drama!  ;)  SEE, black, white (gray) and red... DRAMA! ;)






Head over to Crazy4Challenges and see what my partners came up with!  Thanks for stopping by!

kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...