IO Stamps

Graduating Bears and Tigers Oh My!

Hey Peeps! 

Quick post to share with you my cards I just completed for 3 Graduates.... Nope, didn't make any for MY graduate last year but I was busy working to pay for all that spendy graduation stuffs... LOL

SO.... I signed up for THE BEST Copic Class out there.  Alyce Keegan is the Instructor, it's on your own time, and FULL of tips, videos, PDF's and of course feedback in the gallery!  You can find it here at Kit n Clowder. 

I used my LaLa Land Marci stamp for my image, some Doodlebug "Cap & Gown" DP and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

The images  were stamped in Versarmark and colored in with my Copics.... I am SUPER excited for the upcoming clothing class.  I am only on week 2 of the skin & hair class... 8 lessons total!  I'm gonna ROCK my Copics by the time I finish that class!!!!  WOOT!


OK, that's it for me!  :)  I REALLY love the class and HIGHLY recommend it for all levels of crayon users!!!! 

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...