IO Stamps

FOR SALE STUFF


All items will be sold in the group they are pictured in, prices do not include shipping.  More than likely things will go Priority flat rate.... I will be posting more though out the coming month.... I am headed out of town tomorrow so do NOT panic if I don't answer you!  Please make sure that your email is in your comment.  First to comment has first dibbsies.


 $10
 $5
 $5


$5



$10
 $10
 $15
$7 each
 $7 each
 $10
$8
$30
$30
$30
 $8

$5


$5
 $10
 $15




$10
$10
 $40
$25
$50

11 comments:

  1. I would like the Distress Stains ($20) and the pink, green, and purple Sprays ($20 total)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like the Distress Paints ($25), please maam! susanliles@sbcglobal.net I'll try not to panic if I don't hear back from you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dibs on the Glimmer Mists, Perfect Pearls sprays/mix/asst, and Glimmer Glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like the memento reinkers ($5) please ceal331@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you "need" that much E6000? Just curious. Not panicking if you plead the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to assemble a part of the Ribbon Carousels with it. ;) Corinna McGregor

      Delete
    2. I used to assemble a part of the Ribbon Carousels with it. ;) Corinna McGregor

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli Jo I change my mind on the sticker maker thanks.

      Delete
  7. I'll take the Jenni Bowling inks $10.00 hollysilva911@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...