IO Stamps

Card Maker Magazine and Z Becky Brown Blog Hop!




Yes, you read that right... Today I'm hopping along with the Card Maker Designers and all of my Ziva's!~  We are bringing you some AWESOME "Text Me" Purse Inserts!!!!!  Seriously FUN and SIMPLE to create!!!!!
 
You should have come to me from a Bestie of mine... Lee Ann.... (did ya gasp?) lol  If you just happened upon my blog (welcome) but make sure you head over to the Card Maker Blog to see the whole hop... you do NOT want to miss a word! tee hee

Mine is using Stampin Up! Designer paper from the Modern Medley Collection, Tim Holtz Distress inks (Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye), Stampin Up In Colors of Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana, the stamps are from Hero Arts called Texture and Shape.  Bo Bunny doilies frame up my Kaisercraft wooden flourishes which I attached using Tombo Mono Multi glue!

Cool right???  SO fun!!!!  OK, now head on over to a SUPER Sweet and Talented Ziva... Cheryl!

Remember if you get lost along the way head on over to the Card Maker Blog and pick up there!  You will finish the hop at the Z Becky Brown Designers Gallery :) pssst... there's a Spring Sale AND A PRIZE.... a LUCKY Peep is going to get our best selling handbag 003- Black lid, Black solid handle and nickel hardware, with one package of Ziva papers. SERIOUSLY AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!!



kj

13 comments:

  1. Love it!! Fantastic design KJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bag Kelli! I was amazed to see that the wooden flourishes fitted. I love adding layers & dimension during my creative play, so it's great to know I have some room to work with. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the doily and flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very unique. vintage looking, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in Love with this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody starts with the same basic bag but you would never know it if you saw them together. I love that you can personalize them - make them fit the occasion or the season or........
    Your purse is so pretty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your gold tone! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate all the work you did on your bag! You did a great job utilizing the Tim Holtz Distress inks and I like the pop of color with red and green circles you added. I enjoy using doilies too. The flourish aded just the right touch too. Thank you for sharing you artwork with me. -con

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...