IO Stamps

Playing with Lil Inkers New Goodies!!!

Hello Peeps!!!!  I got some Happy Mail the other day and couldn't wait to get inky with it!!!!  Lil Inker had a new release and I snagged some goodies up!!!! 

I bought On The Diagonal Die, Joy Word Die, and I already had from last year the Snowflake Dies and Stitched Rectangle Dies!!!   I bought some other goodies and you will see those shortly.... I am STOKED about these new goodies.... Lil Inker was the FIRST company to create a Bow Die and I LOVE it... not to mention the stitching in the dies... it gives it that extra BANG! ;)

Seriously, HOW CUTE is this card..... Simple and SO CUTE!!!!  This is an EASY Mass Produce card!!!  I added some Bling and Twine to my card and the DP is from Authentique!!!  LOVE IT!

OK, just a quick blurp and shout out to Lil Inker today!  Have a great one Peeps!!!

kj

2 comments:

  1. love it, I need to look for some of those dies. love the stitched rectangle, snowflake, joy the diagonal, yep all of them I love, thanks for sharing, Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! I love little inkers too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...