IO Stamps

C4C212~A SKETCH!!!!

Hey Peeps!!!  It's another Saturday Challenge with Crazy4Challenges.  Lemme tell ya... I did NOT have fun with this weeks challenge...

Oh it wasn't the sketch... it was ME!!!  I decided I was gonna get a 2-fer and play along in yesterdays mixability challenge... lemme just tell ya... My garbage box over floweth.... SO... Skipping THAT idea, here is what I came up with!  I used my (finally ordered) Perfect Blend stamp from Stampin Up!  Some older DP and some Pom Pom trim.  Apparently I was pretty shook up over my failure card and I slopped my coffee on the bottom of the card.... **wink** Actually that is Gorgeous Grunge stamp set from SU also! 

OK Head to the Crazy Place and peep out the sketches for this week!!!

kj

4 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! This reminds me of getting that peppermint coffee that hubby and I like to get duing the holidays! :) Fabulous colors and take on the sketch! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I'm sorry you got off to a unsatisfactory start but your do over was well worth it, if ya ask me! This is wonderful! That cup looks like the special holiday Starbucks cups to me!!! Yummmy and beautiful, still a twofer just not like you intended hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great card! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...