IO Stamps

October Challenge Chicks~ Halloween

Hey Peeps!  It's time for another challenge with my Girlies at Challenge Chicks!   I'm the hostess and I am challenging you all to create a Halloween card!  KICKER: NO Orange, Green or Purple!  tee hee

SO... I went with some AWESOME Doodlebug DP, some Scalloped Framelits, twine, button, bling and some OH SO CUTE Ghost dies from Memory Box! 

Now come on and play and link up your cards to our Facebook group or to SplitcoastStampers... It's a TON of fun....
Lydia
Jeanne
Anna
Kelly
Diane
Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I CAN do this. Awesome card too my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE Kelli! Thanks for issuing such a fun, and yet challenging, theme for this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ghosts, Kelli! This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...