IO Stamps

Crazy4Challenges 203 White on White

Hey Peeps!  It's time for another challenge over at Crazy4Challenges... This time my computer is letting me into my blog!  YAY!  lol

This week Cindy has challenged us to create a card that is White on White.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!!  It's like right up there with black and white cards!!!!  SO, I created this little gem. Actually gem #2 as my first one was for a stamp set NOT yet released from The Stamps of Life... OOOOPSIE!!!!!  tee hee!

OK, BARELY making it to my blog... I'm trying AGAIN to get this baby to load... I just get a white screen when trying to load a picture... ANYWAY, ALL DAY today I have been messing with this thing, there is a reason I'm not an IT Tech person!  LOL  I am cheating and using a previously created card but it FITS... Don't judge! ;)

The Stamps of Life, Lights4Christmas to the rescue!

OH YAY!!!  I'm SO STINKIN HAPPY!!!!  IT LOADED!!!!  WOOT!!!!  OK, I gotta run QUICK and see about the REST of the month that I've had done for EVER.....

Head to the C4C Hangout and peep the others!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...