IO Stamps

Sneaky Peek day 4! Flying High with The Cat's Pajamas

Yep, I'm a limelight hog!  I mean seriously... if I get a bit of center stage action I am gonna take FULL ADVANTAGE of it!!!! Alma will have to get one of those hook things and pull me off ;)

Speaking of Alma!!!!  You should have gotten here from her house!!!  IF not make sure you head there to see who all is playing along!!!!

Today Flying High comes into play and I can now reveal Big Eared Buns name... He's Bun Rogers of the 21st Century!  for those of you that are really young... google it (Buck Rogers).... As soon as I saw this set plop out of my envelope that name hit and has stuck!  SO... Here's Bun Rogers!

I went Star Crazy on this baby!!!  I used the stars from Holiday Toppers and also the 3x3 stars
The background is that FABULOUS Chevron Die again.  I mounted my cs on top of blue glitter paper!  Bun Rogers face piece is coated with glossy accents.  the sentiment was stamped onto a matted piece of paper that I cut in the shape of a rocket! ;)

Yup!  THAT is the way MY story goes...

kj 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable KJ! Love the star treatment that BBEoD (or Bun Rogers in this case) is receiving!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the dimension. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of this world!! You rocked this one again KJ.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...