IO Stamps

Day 5 of the Sneaky Peeks with The Cat's Pajamas

WOOT!!!  STILL HERE!!!!  Somebody Stop Me!!!!  (**insert Jim Carrey here)

The list of peek-sees is posted with Miss Meowy herself... 

HA!  IS this precious little "servant" not CUTE???  OMGOSH!  I was thrilled to see this sweet little set!  SO many choices in sentiments and stuff to put on the plate!  I have a Teen birthday coming up so I said to myself, "Self, you KNOW you are always late on gifts, so here's what's up... this will be a gift card holder for _____ birthday and that way, hop card AND Birthday gift is DONE!"  Yep!  I'm pretty smart like that!

This set is called At Your Service.... LOVE!

kj

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I'm loving this release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little bear is just such a cutey patootie! lol I smile every time I see her face!!! you've created a wonderful card with her. Thanks for sharing and have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...