IO Stamps

C4C201

Can you believe August is over AND that there are FIVE challenges this month over at Crazy4Challenges???  Yep, 5 Saturdays in August... SO, this week, it's Buttons and Bows Baby!  Buttons and Bows... BUT- you HAVE to use BOTH on your card.... SO.... as I was playing with some NEW Stampin' Up! DP, washi tape and The Stamps of Life Stamps I decided to use it for my card this week!  :)  I finally tore the wrapper off of my twine from last year... tee hee, that is how I got my BOWS! ;)  Dug in my stash and grabbed 3 buttons of varying sizes and filled them with some other twine.

The Large Pumpkin is actually white cs covered in SU Washi Tape then run through my Big Shot Pro with the pumpkin die!  The smaller pumpkins were stamped then colored in using my water brush and Pumpkin Pie ink and Tangerine Tango, I kept rubbing my water pen over the top of my paper to get it to pill a little bit for a bit of "pumpkin texture"... LOL

SO, let's button this up and bow (work with me) outta here and head to the C4C Blog and check out the others!!!!  ;)

kj

4 comments:

  1. Love the Cheveron paper you used! Such a fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chevron paper really rocks! Fabulous washi pumpkin and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute, Kelli! Love those paper pieced pumpkins and the chevron papers! :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...