IO Stamps

Queen for the Day 164~Sandy!

I took a break from making my final month of Dirty Dozen cards and decided to knock out the challenge at The Cats Pajamas.  While cruising through the forum, I saw a new Queen was crowned and my card was created!!!! :)

I used the Butterfly cut up from TCP and some MS Glitter, couldn't find my sticky paper so ended up using strips of Score Tape.  YIKES!  lol  One of the most recent sentiment sets was used along with some bling.  SU Rich Razzleberry is my paper of choice!

Here is the card I CASE'd of Sandy's! 





Now, off I go to Mr Linky in hopes of WOW'ing Alma and getting SWANKY! :) 

Later Peeps!

KJ

2 comments:

  1. love the glitter in the wings!
    you're always swanky in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! You've wowed me. Love this idea! May have to CASE this card

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...