IO Stamps

Stamps of Life~Bubblegum4Me

Hey Peeps!  Taking time to share a fun little card with you all!!!  This is for the Stamps of Life Challenge using Bubblegum4Me!  Jeanne is THE best enabler!  lol  I see her cute cards using these stamps and finally caved and joined the club!  I have NOT been upset over the stamps I get either, they are just big, bold and FUN!  I LOVE that... reminds me of.... ME! hahahahahah

OK, so I used Glitz DP and some Bazzill CS for matting, some net ribbon and striped twill.  The bubblegum machine was paper pieced and the bubble gums were masked.  I even finished off the inside with a CUTE sentiment that comes with the set! 


Thanks for popping in...tee hee... head on over and check out The Stamps of Life and maybe even join the club!  GREAT Bargain and you NEVER have to worry about missing a release!!!!!  YAY!

kj

3 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...