IO Stamps

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday TRAVEL!!!!

Hey Peeps!!!  It's time to take a VACATION... YNS STYLE!!!!!  Woot!  Where would YOU travel to?  Snow, Sand, Foreign Country? Fun Friday at the YNS Challenge Blog is LIVE!

I chose to return to France!  I used the UBER Cute Pierre from France.  Look at that loaf of French Bread!!!  I LIVED on Bread and Water, as I had spent ALL of my money in Spain and Portugal by the time I got to France!  It's a good thing I'm a Carb Girl!  lol  That stuff was SO SO SO DEEEELISH!!!!!  mmmmm, I'd GLADLY go back just for a loaf of bread, but I will have to settle on the Fresh from the Wal Mart Bakery and get my fix there based on the ol Budget!!! :(

Kaiser Kraft CS is used along with a SUPER Cool Bling Eiffel Tower from Prima.  A Bit of masking got the entire stamp set on that lil piece of express paper!  :)

Now head on over to the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog and peek the other places people have gone to!  I'm headed there too! :)

kj

3 comments:

  1. Aw! I love your card!! That image is so sweet and you brought him to life beautifully!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I just got this little image and now I am all inspired to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable!! Love how you colored him and embellished the card.

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...