IO Stamps

Challenge Chicks #3~ Valentines!!!!

Hello Peeps!!!!  It's time for another challenge with my Peeps!!!!  Today it's Valentines!  I LOVE Squishy Mushy cards, even though that is SO far from my behavior!!!! 

Today I used the Sassy CC Designs "Sweet" stamp set that I bought off of a Craft Swap site at Facebook.  I used the Animal Print papers from Echo Park's DP line called Love Story and paper pieced her dress, she's a HOT lil number!!!!! ;)

Now head on over to my Peeps blogs and give them some lovin!!!!  AFTER me! ;)

kj

Lydia
Jeanne
Diane
Kelly
Anna
Vicki **in Cuba on Vaca without internet or stamping goodies!


7 comments:

  1. Gotta love a saucy little redhead ;)!! How adorable is your paper-piecing?! Awesome coloring, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Sassy & Sssssssssssssssss-Smokin' Hawt!!
    Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love everything about your card.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Joan
    MN

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love her pretty print dress :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...