IO Stamps

Sunday Inspirational~Saturated Canary Style

Hey Peeps!!!  It's a BEAUTIFUL day today.... and I am sharing a SUPER Awesome card (if I do say so myself) that I made Thursday night.  I was on FIRE lemme tell ya!!!  I found that super awesome sketch and, well, when something works you just keep using it!!!  ;)

Today I have created a card using Saturated Canary "Trimming the Tree".  I picked it up from Laura at LovesRubberStampsSaturated Canaries are SO "it" right now, and they really intimidate me so when this little beauty turned out I was THRILLED!!!!!!  :)

I created my card using Bazzill "Believe" DP, Saturated Canary "Trimming the Tree", Impression Obsession Pine Bough die (tell Laura you want one), clear gel pen, White Gel pen, Touch Twin Markers and some pop dots.

OK, that's it for me!  Head on over to the LovesRubberStamps Inspirational Blog and check out what my fellow peeps created!!!!  Have an Awesome Day and Hug the one your with!!! :)

kj

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable, fabulous card design and colors, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kelli! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty and your paper choice is PERFECT! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful kelli x love the little fir frond xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...