It's time for another challenge over at the Your Next Stamp Challenge blog. This week we are being Thankful. I used Ellie Loves to Roller skate for my image and gave it a Fall feel using the small leaf stamps from the newly released set called Full of Color.
Fence die also from YNS was added and I colored a larger leaf and cut it out and placed it on top of the fence. That's it for me. Head on over to the YNS Blog and see what everyone else has created.
YNS Challenge Guidelines...
1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge
5. You do not have to use YNS Stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink up!
6. Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin' YNS Guest Designers get a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package!!! That's right, you'll get your hands on some yummy YNS rubber stamps before anyone else and you'll get to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks! FUN!!! Plus you'll get the entire month of challenges in advance so you can play along with the YNS challenge team!!!!