I created my card using the Holiday Snow Globe set and some My Minds Eye DP along with Mint Julep Seam Binding. A Bit of glitter for the houses to sit on and done. I'm sorry about the quality of my coloring today, I am trying to deal with our 14+ yo dog who is not doing so well, I spent a few hours on the floor with him this AM and have some swollen eyes from crying... a lot!!! It's amazing how those little furry guys burrow in to your heart! :*(
SO, on to my card and thank you for stopping by! Makes sure you head over to the Your Next Stamp blog and check out the fabulous creations my fellow DT members created. They AMAZE me week after week! THEN make sure you head on over to the Your Next Stamp store and check out some of THE cutest stamps EVER!!!! I LOVE YNS!
YNS Challenge Guidelines...
1. Every Thursday we post a new YNS Challenge
2. You have the entire month to play along
3. Link your challenge entry to the YNS Blog post and/or to the SCS challenge thread
4. If you would like to post your challenge card in the SCS gallery please use the code provided for that challenge
5. You do not have to use YNS Stamps but if have some of our stamps we would love to see you ink up!
6. Every month we will pick a lucky participant to be our special YNS Rockin Guest Designer!!!
Our Rockin' YNS Guest Designers get a NEW RELEASE YNS Stamp package!!! That's right, you'll get your hands on some yummy YNS rubber stamps before anyone else and you'll get to join us for our new release blog hop and sneak peeks! FUN!!! Plus you'll get the entire month of challenges in advance so you can play along with the YNS challenge team!!!!