IO Stamps

YNS24~Anything Goes

It's time for another challenge with Your Next Stamp Peeps!!!!!  SO, how about an Anything Goes kinda challenge.... I LOVE these kinds of challenges!  Let you mind go wild.... ;)

My mind went wild when I saw last release (still waiting on this newest release to arrive) and I had to use the new set called Joyful Wishes.  I LOVE the simplicity of this wreath!  I stamped it in A Muse green and then used some Viva Pearl Pens for my berries.  The DP is Basic Grey Aspen Frost, and I used it to also paper piece the bow.  I stamped the bow twice and cut it out into 2 pieces, popping the top bow piece for depth.  Some two tone ribbon that compliments the paper was used to "hang" my wreath with.  Now, how about those Icicles?  Yep!  that is the Fun Flower Spring Grass die in action just flip turned upside down... (insert theme song from Fresh Prince here).... lol

and VIOLA!  There ya have it... a Icicles!!!!  Now head on over to the Your Next Stamp Challenges and hook up a card!  Ya just never know when you could be the lucky winner of some YNS Goodies or even get to be playing along with the YNS DT!!!!  Speaking of... did you see that announcement???  CONGRATS LADIES!!!!  I am SO excited to see what you all create with these Awesome Stamps!!!!! 

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...