IO Stamps

Ribbon Carousel Celebrates Fall

Hello there RC fans!!!!  It's time for another challenge on the Ribbon Carousel Challenge Blog... This month it's about celebrating Fall/Thanksgiving.

In my house we don't celebrate Thanksgiving really, as I typically work every Thanksgiving.  The couple of years I didn't we actually at Lasagne, as I HATE Turkey... blech!!!! SO, I thought I'd keep it up and not celebrate Thanksgiving again with my card but rather enjoy the beauty of Fall. 

I used a Brand New release from Your Next Stamp called Autumn Full of Color.  I stamped various leaves and colored or used colored inks on a panel to go across my card.  I used Sugar Hill DP from Farm House, some brown netting ribbon, brown jute (all ribbons/DP available at the Ribbon Carousel) and a Tim Holtz button.  I used a hint from Susie Q regarding the bit of ribbon behind my button.  Add a bit of cool to the card eh?  The mini pearls were added to the hand made sentiment flag, and those were from Bo Bunny Apple Cider (also at the RC).  There is a HUGE sale now until the end of the year.... RUN!!!!!! 

OK, here's my card... make sure you come and play along... there are SERIOUS Prizes to be had.... YIKES!!!!! 





kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...