IO Stamps

Crazy 4 Challenges 164 Put a Bow on It!

Hey Crazy Peeps!!!  It's time for the last challenge of November... Can you believe that???  We stuffed ourselves yesterday, then I went to work and stuffed myself again... NOW it's almost time to Stuff a Stocking for all those good little boys and girls... I had better get out a BIG stocking cuz I have been GOOOOOD!!!!!!  tee hee

Today's card features a .... wait for it.... DIGI!!!!  YES!!!  I was gifted this image from Jak Heath and her line of Digital Stamps from InkLined StampsMexico Phil and Horhay.  Well, I TOTALLY wanted to use my Feliz Navidad Stamp with this guy but, of course, I couldn't find where I put it... it SHOULD be in my Christmas Sentiment CD case(s)!  SO, Since I'm SO computer "smart" tonight I created the sentiment on Word pad, attempted to print on CS and jammed my printer, so I just used the piece of plain printing paper that I ran the test print through to size it right.  Yep, I was on a roll and a jammed printer was NOT going to slow THIS girl down.... ;)

Simple Stories DP (Harvest Lane) is my DP, some SU Ribbon that is textured (love) and then a hand made banner completes my card.... Phil and Horhay were colored with my Touch Twin Markers on Express CS!  Now head on over to the Crazy Blog and check out what my other Crazy Peeps did and just how they "Tied it up With a Bow!" 

kj

4 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, this is just fantastic! You are so computer smart my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil and Horhay look fabulous! Great coloring and wonderful background!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...