IO Stamps

Loves Rubber Stamps Sunday Post

Hello Peeps.... I'm SQUEEKING in with today's post over at LovesRubberStampsSensational Sunday Inspirations is the name of the game on Sundays!!!  Here to WOW the socks off ya... so I thought I'd share a recent obsession of mine.  Saturated Canary.  They are digi AND Clear stamps also.... I LOVE having control of a stamp vs a darn computer mouse... **shudder**

I used Ellie's Birthday from Saturated Canary and colored her up.  I got the idea for the double balloon from Designed to Color.  SWEET Magazine... anyway... some older Memory Box papers and an older ric rac ribbon with purple flowers on it.  Some clear glaze pen on my eyes, arrow and button.  DONE!  I used Touch Twin Markers on my card.  and... here it is!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the colors and the design, this is so fabulous. LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Kelli! I love the colors you used and I love this image! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...