IO Stamps

Drunken Stampers Challenge 98

Yep!  It's time for the Flirtini's to take over the Lounge... This week at The Drunken Stampers its "For the Birds" lol  Well, Crazy person that I am I ADORE the tacky pink plastic Flamingo's!  In fact if I had my way I would totally live in Florida and have TONS of these silly birds in my yard.

I used some Echo Park  DP for the card and paper piecing.  I added some Twine, a button and a dienamic (see it peeking out?)

My sentiment is from MFT from the Twisted Sentiments collection.

HA!  Now settle on up to the bar and let's see what you have for us!!!! :)

kj

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card KelliJo!
    Love the flamingo image...she's so cute!
    Go Team Flirtini :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the too Kelli!! This is a great card!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...