IO Stamps

C4C124 Stripes and Polkie Dotties

Our Sponsor this week is the SUPER AWESOME creation from my friend Corinna... THE RIBBON CAROUSEL!!!  I personally own 4 and have 2 more coming... COUPONS FRIENDS!!!  Corinna always has a special, in fact she is partying it up and has a coupon posted for your use!!!!!  Here is a picture of MY Carousels...



Now, about the challenge... Polkie Dotties and stripes...Crazy, umm, I think NOT!  Perhaps that is why I fit right in here... Yep, Lynda chose this challenge and threw it down as a use Stripes and Polka Dots together.  Well, lemme tell you what... tee hee... I LOVE Stripes and Polkie Dotties together and I needed to make my cards for the monthly Christmas card challenge, so this works as a 2-fer.  Yep, I made 6 of these.  I used some old PTI DP from a few years ago and a Paper Smooches sentiment.  Some MFT Dienamics ( Jumbo Scallop, and scalloped scallop) some red baby bradies and PTI CS... Viola!  6 more cards for Christmas 2012 and my C4C Challenge card complete!  Easy Peasy... I think the crazies are takin it easy on me being a newbie, so far the challenges haven't fried my brain... but I KNOW they will shortly! ;)  Anywho, here is my card and head on over to the C4C Challenge blog and play along!  Great Fun!!!!

2 comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...