IO Stamps

Farm Fresh Friday!


Hey Farmer Peeps!!!!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge from The Greeting Farm!!!

This week it's about picking 3, three embellishments! :)

I chose to use Madden from The Creeper Crew.  I gotta say, the Creeper Crew really make me smile!!  Not sure what it is about them as they aren't all fluffy cute, but they ARE adorable!!!

OK, so I paired Madden with some DP from Simple Stories called "I Am!" and then grabbed some fun Doodlebug sparkle bling a Kaisercraft Wooden Polaroid and a flower piece.

I then decided that the "smile" die cut from TGF (retired) was a perfect accent for the polaroid.  I added just a small strip of bling ribbon to the side of my image to set her off a bit better with all the other going on around her :)  AND DONE!   You can't see it in the picture but she has Wink of Stella clear glitter on her shirt and her jean pockets, along with her fashionable eye shadow! :)

OK, go head over to The Greeting Farm Blog and check out the other Farmers and play along!!!!  It's SUPER fun and YOU COULD WIN!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...