IO Stamps

We Love DS

Hey Peeps!  Today is a FLASH MOB for Stampin Up Demonstrator Support!  If you have been seeing #weloveDS and #SU all over the web, it's all of us Demo's showing love for the people who take care of us!  They are just a phone call away!

I tell ya, I think when I first signed up I had a warning horn attached to my demo id# when I entered it!  LOL  Short Straw had to answer my phone call.  I didn't have anything simple like, I got the wrong item, or something was broken in transit... NOPE!  Mine was stuff like "I deleted my entire party that is still open and now my hostess can't get credit for the sales!" Yea... THAT kind of stuff!  LOL

They fixed it, and Bless their hearts even said, "No worries, it's not a big deal!" well tell THAT to my pounding heart!  HAHAHAHAH

This card is for all the DS peeps!!!!  The many faces of DS at Stampin Up!  Now, it's NOT my fault there are no guys in this card, as I'm SURE there are men that work there too, but this is using the UBER CUTE photopoly set called Sweetie Pie (136849)

Seriously you all DO KICK BOOTY!!!!!!   Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!!!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...