IO Stamps

Kraftin Kimmie and Kit n Clowder Challenge

SO, I have been taking classes (on line) over at Kit n Clowder.  There is a challenge for Kraftin Kimmie.  I decided to enter, it will bench mark my progress as I go.  Nope, not crazy skilled YET... but I will get there.  Part of learning is to open yourself up for critique!  It's kinda like going out without clothes but not AS embarrassing!  LOL

SO, I chose to use Anne of Green Gables for my card.  It is using the hair challenge of braids.  I am TRYING to get skin tones down, somedays I'm HOT... some days NOT!  ***sigh**

You are ALSO seeing some sneaky peeks of the new Project Life goodies I just got in.  They will be available to purchase on May 1!!!! 


OK, off to load this in the challenge gallery....

kj

1 comment:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...